4 full days in Antarctica = 8 planned ‘off ship’ excursions
We like this ship’s exclusivity – with only 75 guests and spacious suites (balconies available)
Kayaking and snowshoeing (on select departures at additional cost)
One of the very few air-cruise trips to offer reserved plane seating
Includes pre-flight hotel night in Punta Arenas and house wines with meals
DAY 01 | ARRIVE TO PUNTA ARENAS
Arrive in Punta Arenas, Chile, where you are welcomed and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, you attend a briefing that provides important information about your voyage and reviews the essential guidelines for Antarctic visitors. Later, gather for a welcome dinner and meet your fellow adventurers while enjoying a typical regional menu.
DAY 02 | FLY TO KING GEORGE ISLAND
Your Antarctic adventure begins with a two-hour flight from Punta Arenas to King George Island, in the South Shetland Islands. As you exit the airplane, the clear Antarctic air fills your lungs for the first time. Explore the area surrounding Chile’s Frei Station and Russia’s Bellingshausen station, before boarding a Zodiac to embark your expedition vessel.
DAYs 03 – 06 | ANTARCTIC PENINSULA
Cruise between the South Shetland Islands and the western coast of the Antarctic Peninsula, sailing along ice-filled fjords and among spectacular icebergs while enjoying the company of sea birds, penguins, seals and whales. Each day, disembark by Zodiac and explore the landscape together with expert polar guides. Onboard the ship, attend an engaging program of lectures and presentations and enjoy spectacular vistas from the glass-enclosed lounge while sharing your daily adventures with fellow guests.
DAY 07 | FLY BACK TO PUNTA ARENAS
Return to King George Island and bid farewell to Antarctica before boarding the flight back to Punta Arenas. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for the night. (Note: Meals in Punta Arenas are at your leisure and not included in the programme.) Drive to Bethlehem.
DAY 08 |RETURN HOME
After breakfast, transfer to the Punta Arenas airport for your onward flight.
- Airport/ hotel transfers as indicated
- Hotel accommodation in P. Arenas on days 1 and 7
- Charter flights P. Arenas/Antarctica return
- Voyage aboard the vessel as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation & meals on full board basis
- Welcome dinner including drinks
- Complimentary drinks offered during meals
- All guided shore excursions and zodiac activities
- Educational lectures by expert onboard polar guides
- Access to an onboard doctor and basic medical services
- Loan of rubber boots for the voyage’s duration
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- IAATO passenger fee
- Parka jackets are not provided
- Any flights to/ from voyage start and end points
- Any additional pre/post land services, including meals
- Transfers not specified in the itinerary Optional adventure activities (e.g. kayaking)
- Visa, passport and any vaccination expenses
- Airport arrival or departure taxes
- Personal travel insurance Items of a personal nature – laundry, bar tab, etc
- Customary staff gratuity at the end of the voyage
- Additional onboard purchases (i.e. gift shop)
Traveluxx is a luxury travel agency based in Manila, Philippines. Founded by Mr. Rey Pamaran, himself a world traveller and a master curator of travel itineraries. Also the only Virtuoso travel advisor in the country, Rey can whip up any dream holiday from almost all corners of the globe. At Traveluxx, our only limitation is your imagination
Address: Unit 1412 One Park Drive Building, 11th Drive Corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1632, Philippines
Tel.: +632 8290 9100